Panzura is pleased to announce the preview of Data Services 3.0.0 featuring Ransomware Detection and Alerting (Panzura Enhanced Ransomware Protection), and our introduction of the Panzura Data Services' Status Monitoring Page.
Release Date July 30, 2022
Panzura Enhanced Ransomware Protection
Ransomware Detection and Alerting phase 1 beta:
- We have deployed our beta version of Panzura Enhanced Ransomware Protection to our Data Services production environment for performance, scalability, and refinement testing with real world data on our user anomaly detection system.
- IMPORTANT: This product is not available for purchase until the general availability release. Panzura Product Management will proactively reach out to customers who meet the criteria for inclusion in beta testing.
Panzura Data Services' Status Monitoring Page
Data Services now has a status monitoring page that provides our customers details on the current availability of the service as well as disclosures on outages and maintenance events.
The features introduced above are compatible with CloudFS 8.0 and above.
The following is a list of bug fixes, security patches, and performance enhancements included in this release:
- File type .bat reported as unknown file type has been fixed.
- ReadOnly User Roles can now access the Analytics Page.
- The UI will redirect properly after deleting a CloudFS Node from inventory.