Cloud Block Store
Data Services 1.7.13
Here's what's new and improved in 1.7.13
Release Date: 14 July 2021
- A link to new, comprehensive Data Services user guides has been added to the Data Services interface. That link can be found in the footer.
- Some ad blocker plugins were making it difficult to log in to Data Services. We've made some changes so they can no longer get in the way.
- Increased the number of allowed monitors for alerting on cloud upload failures.
- Additional checks for disconnected filer or cluster have been implemented, to correct an "index out of range" error response.
- Inaccurate file audit reporting for global file locking events on filers running CloudFS 8.0.2.x has been corrected.
- Corrected a situation where some filers required manual intervention to reconnect to Data Services.
- Updated detail in the Contact Us popup.