The following list covers all enhancements and changes in Panzura CloudFS Version 18.104.22.168.
- Winbindd remedy
- Reduced the memory footprint in the filesystem.
- Improved log messaging to make it easier for Panzura Support Engineers to identify when a customer has hit the maximum SMB client limit, which is set based on a Virtual Machine's resources.
- Enhancement to improve the system's performance synchronization.
- Enhanced to improve the performance of robocopy.
- Fixed the filesystem to handle some error cases.
- Relaxed constrained limitation for BAK in the filesystem name while creating user snapshots.
- Enhancement to improve the performance by changing the default TCP congestion algorithm to cubic.