This procedure is used to retrieve SA connection logs which records all activities logging into the customers' filers via SA connections.
In the daily support, some customers may request Panzura to provide them with all commands/activities output in the specified time period for their specific filer for the audit. Please discuss with L3 or Team Lead or your manager before you provide the log to them.
- The aim filer must be connected to our SA.
- Please provide the time stamp range that you want the SA connection logs covered from.
- Please provide the Tech Support Engineer's name whose SA connection logs you want to collect.
SA connection logs location:
I.E. May I get the SA connection log for our filer 'panzura.example.com'; time stamp - Mar 15 22:00 - 23:00 PDT 2022; support engineer - Wei Wang
- Logon sa2.panzura.com
2. once you login in SA
$ cd /opt/pixel8/connect-logs/panzura.example.com
$ ls -atl wwang*.log
-rw-r--r-- 1 connector 800 2158 Mar 15 23:13 wwang.1647410028.log
-rw-r--r-- 1 connector 800 4347 Mar 15 22:50 wwang.1647409765.log
$ date -d@1647409765
Tue Mar 15 22:49:25 PDT 2022
$ date -d@1647410028
Tue Mar 15 22:53:48 PDT 2022
File wwang.1647410028.log and wwang.1647409765.log are the SA connection logs that the customer is looking for.
1. Copy the necessary files/logs to the home directory on SA2.
Ex - cp jfrank.1647440964.log /mnt/local/home/jfrank
2. You may also use the WINSCP to download the files from SA server to local Machine