Azure Sizing Guidelines
Your sales account representative provides the minimum sizing recommendation. When you set up your filer, refer to the sizing recommendations that your sales account representative provided.
Deploy a Filer on Azure
If you’re a new customer deploying a Panzura filer, your filer must be running firmware version 188.8.131.52 or higher.
To deploy a Panzura filer on Azure:
- Log in to the Azure portal at portal.azure.com.
- Click Create a resource and type Panzura in the search box.
- Select the most recent Panzura CloudFS license and click the Create button.
- Complete the fields under the Basics tab on the Create a virtual machine page and click the Next: Disks > button.
- Complete the fields on the Disks page and click the Next: Networking > button.
- Complete the fields on the Networking page and click the Review + create button.
It is optional to configure the Management, Guest configuration, and Tags pages.
Contact your authorized Panzura representative to deploy your Panzura Filer.