To install a Panzura Freedom NAS plugin:
- Go to “Manage Plugins” under “Management”
- Click “New Plugin”
- Go to “Panzura NAS Plugin” and click “Deploy it!”
- Copy the Plugin Activation Key.
- Log in to your Panzura Master Filer.
- Click Configuration > Monitoring > Panzura Data Service Settings.
- In the Hostname field, enter data.panzura.com.
- In the Vizion.ai Activation Code field, paste the Plugin Activation Key that you copied to your clipboard.
- Click REGISTER.
A notification displays in the upper-right corner to inform you that the registration process has begun.
- Click License Manager > Installed License Modules.
- Select the AS-Audit check box and click EDIT.
- In the SYSLOGHOST field, enter a dash -.
- Leave the default values in the INCLUDE-FILES and EXCLUDE-FILES fields.
- In the ACCESS field, enter close, create, delxattr, mkdir, open, read, remove, rmdir, rename, rlclaim, setattr, setxattr, write rlclaim.
- Click DONE.
- Navigate to your Panzura Data Service interface and click Next Step > Finish and View Plugins.
The pairing process will now begin, and will take up to 10 minutes to complete. Note: After the pairing process completes, the Target field next to your Panzura Freedom NAS plug-in changes to the host name of your filer. At that point, the status displays as Running.