Follow these steps to connect CloudFS to Panzura Data Services
Only your CloudFS master node needs to be connected to Data Services; all additional nodes will automatically connect.
- Log in to your Panzura Data Services account
- Navigate to Account Management by clicking the blue Panzura icon at top right of your screen
- Click “Add Target” at upper right hand
- Select “CloudFS” and click “Deploy it!”
- Copy the plugin activation key and click Next
- Navigate to your Master CloudFS Node (in the CloudFS web interface) and log in using your credentials. To configure your CloudFS node, navigate to Configuration > Monitoring > Data Services Settings.
- Input data.panzura.com into the Data Services Hostname Field.
- Paste your Plugin Activation Key into the Data Services Activation Code Field.
- Enable Connect the rest of the nodes in your CloudFS to Data Services.
- Click "REGISTER".
- Return to Data Services and click Next
- If you have purchased the Audit Tier, complete the audit configuration steps described and click Next
- Once you see "Congratulations, a connection has been established between Panzura Data Services and your CloudFS node", click Finish.